In 2015, Light Project, s.r.o. implemented Tecomat Foxtrot system in the Slovakian town of Hnúšťa designed to control complex technologies in a newly built family house. The actual control process is divided into two parts – the house control and measurements and control of the boiler room. Each part is controlled by one Foxtrot central unit, which are connected together allowing the customer to control the system is one homogeneous system through a web interface, and to configure individual user parameters.
Tecomat Foxtrot system controls the following:
- lighting system (switching, dimming, RGB and DALI)
- shading system/blinds (timing, weather stations, twilight time)
- communication with Paradox safety system,
- under floor heating system and Daikin air conditioning system (zone control)
- sauna control,
- communication with Control4 multimedia system (system controlled by wall-mounted units LOGUS90)