In 2018, our customer HAIDY implemented our control system Tecomat Foxtrot in developer project Beranka in Prague in the Czech Republic. This project combines advantages of living in a flat and in a family house. Project Beranka is distinguished by discreet modern architecture and smart layout solution, which respects character of the area and high demands of future residents. And even the house price is comparable to price of the general flat.
Company HAIDY delivered its home automation solution based on system Foxtrot to many houses in this developer project. Thanks to customers customization system, they created the house and its automation functions right according to individual customers requirements. In almost all houses, HAIDY controls heating and cooling including “summer mode” – cooling via cold water in the floor. Lights in the houses can be controlled via wall switches, time program in App, motion detectors and magnets – for example when leaving the house, all lights automatically switch off. Fire detectors are also included in all houses.
Control of heating / cooling:
- 7 heating zones, temperature sensors,
- “summer mode” – cooling via cold water in the floor
Control of bathroom heating ladder:
- switching on/off the heating
- drying towels in the summer
Control of exterior jaloiusies:
- control via wall switch, time program in the App, function “Meteo” (light intensity sensor, temperature sensor)
Control of lights:
- individual control of all lights in the house
- switching on/off
- light scenes by one touch press
- motion detectors, magnets – locking the house (secured – switching off all lights)
- fire detectors – while detecting fire, switch off the electricity circuits