In city Prerov in east part of the Czech Republic, our regional partner company MICRONIC Přerov s.r.o. implemented our control system Tecomat Foxtrot as complex control system of all home technologies in new family house.
The requirement was clear – to bring residents comfort of full home automation and optimize various energy sources in the house to minimize consumption and costs for energy sources.
System Foxtrot here controls following technologies:
- Floor heating according to various available energy sources.
- Ceiling heating by electric matts.
- Optimization of loading boilers for heating and hot water supply from various sources, photovoltaics, fireplace with exchanger.
- Lights, ligth scenes, RGB control.
- Energy monitoring – island system.
- Gates, doors, garage doors.
- Security system, security sensors, door and window contats, smoke detectors.
- Access control with access keyboard and chips.
- Optimization of total electricity consumption – island system.
- Monitoring of value and consumption of rain water from roof for garden irrigation.
- Remote control and monitoring of values in whirlpool.
- System weather station.