The Chronic Care Specialized Medical Hospital is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. With a capacity of 200 beds, this hospital offers long-term and also temporary medical care for its patients. Its services are designed to offer effective access to treatment and recovery while reducing the impact of healthcare costs.
Chrudim company KYBERTEC s.r.o. carried out the implementation of our Tecomat Foxtrot control system in the hospital building for the control of the hospital's technical equipment. The control, monitoring and visualization of technologies is very complex here and includes both the classic elements of building automation and the systems specific to the hospital environment.
The control and monitoring of the overall condition of the building and all its technologies is provided by 14 Tecomat Foxtrot PLCs. Visualization is provided by the Reliance SCADA / HMI system.
Controlled and monitored technologies by the Tecomat Foxtrot system in this hospital:
- ventilation system
- air conditioning and recuperation
- back-up electricity sources
- personal access system
- visitor registration system
- condition, location and use of lifts
- fire system conditions
- water consumption, including the possibility of remote control of water pipe closure
- energy consumption
- monitoring of medical gases
- a system providing an overview of the movement of hospital staff, patients and hospital property.
To optimize its operation, the Tecomat Foxtrot system also uses data from weather forecasts and local measurements. It is also connected to emergency fire and access security systems and manages crisis scenarios for various related situations.